Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 30th. 40 days post op

I don't have a ton of updates.
The big celebration last week was David turning 21.
The other celebration of sorts was gramps memorial.  He was 93 and he was also a veteran so it was fitting to have his memorial on memorial day.  It was a great gathering of friends and family.
As for medial updates go, I am still getting around.  I have had some balance issues lately but I think that is from me still learning to walk with out crutches.  That is making improvements daily.  One of my biggest issues is nerve pain at night.  It is pretty severe.  I simply don't know how to resolve that.  I walk, elevate it, put it down, take meds....  Nothing helps.  It is super frustrating.  I have to think that if I have pain, I have feeling. Right?  That is how I put it in my head.
Today is my second day of driving to work.  I do enjoy going to the office and seeing my co workers.  It is good to give them a hard time.

That's it for now.
Be thankful for all that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment