Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sept 6th, 2017

All is good with me.
I took a couple of days off last week and took a buddy, Jeremy, around the PNW and gave him a tour.  We hit the gorge (right before it all burned down) and then over to the beach the next day.  It was a blast.  We did a few hikes and lots of sight seeing.  I think we ate our way up the coast but that is not a bad thing. 












After I took Jeremy to the airport, the family loaded up for a few days at the island.  Lots of boating, tubing, rope swinging, berry picking, a lighted boat parade, and of course food. 

Thank you to all of my friends and family that were a part of this to make this a heck of a weekend.

Love to all.





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment