Friday, September 22, 2017

September 22nd, 2017

My next MRI is scheduled for early October.  I am sure there wont be any surprises on that.  

My latest battle is not health related, but health insurance related.  I wont go into details but I am torn.  I am grateful for what has been paid and taken care of but, the things that insurance gets hung up on and either wont pay, or is a pain in the ass to pay.  Out of network, non generic drugs...  grrr.

I am still walking a lot.  I can now do a mile in under 20 minutes.  It isn't pretty but I am getting it done.  I was told the other day that it appears my limp is getting to be less and less.
This past Tuesday was the first time that I have worn pants in 5 months.  No big deal right?  Nerves are a crazy thing.  I have locations on my left leg that if/when touch, cause strange feelings or movements.  When I put my jeans on, my leg was dancing all over the place.  Completely out of my control.  I wore jeans 2 days in a row (when I went into the office).  Once on, it was not too bad.

I have seen a couple of friends that I have not seen in a long time.  In a sick way, I have to thank cancer for that.  I also thank cancer for me taking a little bit more time to appreciate things and do things that I would not normally do.  

Please remember, things can change fast.  Take care of you.  Take it all in.  Enjoy the smallest of things.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment