Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31st, 2017

I had my MRI done of my back Thurs.  It was uneventful.  I didn't sleep well the night before so I think I actually fell asleep in the tube.  If you know how loud it is inside that tube, even with earplugs, that was an accomplishment to fall asleep in there.  I wont know the results until an appointment Thursday.  I am confident there is nothing exciting to report on the findings.

I took my brace off Saturday morning and tested out walking with zero assistance of any kind.  It was pretty good!  I walked around the block a few times to test  it out.  I did put it back on for the rest of the day as I was going to be on uneven ground later in the day. 

Sunday, I never put it on.  I mildly stumble on occasion but who doesn't? 

Lori was saying that when she is behind me walking, she can tell my left calf muscle is much smaller. I measured my calfs and my right leg is 2 inches larger.  Wowser!  Hopefully with me not using my brace nearly as much, my left leg will get back in the game.

Knock on wood, I have not had a really bad day in a long time.  Thank goodness for that.  I am so grateful!

The NW is supposed to have a crazy heat wave coming so my step count might suffer as we are hiding inside, trying not to melt.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment