Friday, July 7, 2017

July 7th, 2017

Not a whole lot to update on.
We had an excellent 4th of July weekend.  We went to the lake for a few days.  We celebrated the 4th and Loris Grandmas birthday.  It was different not having her Gran or Gramps there.  We stayed in their place.  We all had a lot of fun.  It was a huge workout just being there, walking around, getting in and out of the boat, lighting off fireworks...
I was definitely sore after we got home but for the most part, it was a good sore. 
I am having different pains in different locations but not horrible.
This was the first week that I did not have acupuncture.  I was pretty nervous about missing a week but it went well.
I think this week marks probably the first week that I have not had a single Dr appointment at all.  What a relief that is.
I have not been scheduled for my next MRI that is supposed to be this month some time.  I am in no rush anyway.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment