Friday, March 17, 2017

All is good

I just wanted to share a thank you again to everyone for reaching out.
I don't have much news to share.  We are still in a holding pattern waiting on insurance to pre approve the surgery.  I am very confident that I have the best team working for me.

Looking back, I realized that I was at a very bumpy part of this roller coaster ride when I created this blog.  I apologize if I scared anyone.  Things have leveled out and I have come to the realization that there is not a lot I can do at this point.  I am just going to keep on doing my daily routine and keep up with positive thoughts and try to be more appreciative of what I have.

Speaking of being appreciative.  I think I have started to notice things that I have not before.  For a small example of that, I was walking to lunch the other day with a buddy, Pete, from work.  As we left our building, I noticed a huge statue of some art form thing in front of our building.  I said, "look at that. Has that always been there?"  Pete had never noticed it either.  Then I look across the street at a parking garage with huge beautiful flags hanging on it.  "What about those?  Have you ever seen those before?"  He hadn't either. 

In summary, enjoy what you have.  Look around.  Even in this turmoil that we seem to currently be in, the world is a beautiful place.  Stop and smell the roses!

Have a great St Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment