Monday, March 6, 2017

Welcome post. (How generic is that for a first blog?)

Welcome to my blog.
Who is this blog for?  Anyone really.  At first, I imagine friends that have the link for updates on me.
Later down the road, maybe others will find this and be interested as well.  It would be ideal if later on, people found inspiration, but that is a lofty goal that I am not shooting for just yet.

What will you find on this blog?
Initially, you will find information about updates on me.  Hopefully later on, it will be filled with fun filled facts on things that no one really cares about.  Or maybe cat videos.  I know the market is limited on cat videos so maybe not.  How about bunny videos?  :-)

Why do you care?
You dont really need to care.  I am doing this selfishly.  I see it as an outlet.  I am not a writer by any stretch of the imagination.  If my old English teachers were ever to stumble across this, they would be mortified.

What is my writing style?
Probably rambling is my style or "rabbit trails" as I like to think of it.  I wont even promise to proofread all of my blogs.  Sometimes, I just need to get something out there.

Will this be kid friendly?
As a parent of 2 young kids and 2 adult kids, I always have that question.  The answer, most of it.  I do know myself though and I will slip on occasion and drop a foul word or 3.

What prompted this blog?
I have taken to taking walks most nights after the kids go to bed and that is a time that my mind relaxes and wonders.  That is when I came up with a blog.
Another reason for the blog is that I dont want to be a "Debby downer".  People can read this any time they want.  Or simply not at all.
My intention is not for sympathy.  Like I said, it is selfish and I need an outlet.



No comments:

Post a Comment