Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12th

I have learned to give up on figuring out what triggers the pain.  There is no rhyme or reason.  I have thought the causes were: sugar, exercise, rest, elevating leg...  Just as soon as I think it is one thing, it is proven wrong.  Nerves are a funny thing.  Funny as in a nightmare at times. 
I have been having many good days in a row followed by many bad days in a row.  None of it makes sense but I am getting used to it if that is possible.  I am currently working on good days so I will stick with that if possible.  I also have acupuncture scheduled in less than an hour so I am excited for that.
On an unrelated note, I have joined many different cancer and spinal cord groups on FaceBook.  One thing that bothers me is people asking for real answers to serious questions that should only be answered by a Doctor.  I am not talking about questions like, "what are ideas to mellow the pain".  I am concerned with people asking things like adjusting meds or other dangerous things.  I would never answer some of the questions being asked.  That is just my side rant is all. 

Below is a picture of Reece and I at a great little RR park that Lori found.


 Love to all.  Appreciate all things, especially the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment