Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 21, 2017

June 21, 2017.   Two months and a day post op.

Tomorrow I meet with an oncologist/radiologist.  Honestly, I am a little nervous of what he has to say.  I am praying he says no radiation is needed.  If he says otherwise, I will have a lot of questions.  I am not keen on any chance of nerve damage.  I am improving and the pain seems to be manageable if that is possible.  I really don't want to go backwards on anything.

I had a great 2.5 mile bike ride last week.  I am hoping to get out for another ride this week.  Maybe even today after I get off of a conference call is now.

TBall is now over and it makes me sad for a few reasons.  The first, is that I loved coaching and even more, I loved watching Rielyn play.  It is just awesome to see the kids have fun and improve.  Less important, it was a distraction for me and it also made me get out and "exercise" by being on the field and chasing the kids around.

My last acupuncture she did "cupping".  That might sound familiar if you watched the Olympics.  There were many segments on why Michael Phelps back had those mysterious round bruises on his back.  It is a suction cup that is put on your back and moved around.  Does it work?  My pain appears to be less so something is working.

Knock on wood, Summer might be here in the NW.  After many records were broken for rainfall, I hope that is behind us.  Unfortunately Mother Nature is being bipolar this year and our forecast is just shy of triple digits in a few days.  How about a nice 70-80 stint Mother Nature?  Please.

I will try to update after tomorrows appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment