Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26th

Sometimes I go back and read so of my old posting from when I was in the hospital.  All I can say is that I was heavily medicated.  My postings are way too happy and positive.  I had no idea how rough of a journey this was going to be.  I know, I have come a long ways and things are progressing but this sucks.  I had a rough day yesterday morning.  It came around some in the afternoon but it is so frustrating at times.  It is between the pain that never seems to end and the realization of how much I could do before the surgery.  The most basic thing like getting on the floor to play Lincoln logs with the kids is a huge effort.  The kids are fantastic about it.  Rielyn said yesterday, "I can bring them to you".  It was sweet but it made me sad at the same time.
That is all I have in me for an update for today. 
Please hug a loved one and be grateful for what you have and what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment