Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1. Post op 11 days

11 days.  Wow. I really never thought I would still be in the hospital.
With that said, things have gone great today. Zero setbacks and nothing but positives.
The DR is still tweaking the meds for a couple of things.
The therapy is going well. It is shocking how long the most basic task now takes. Like making coffee.   I am going to rearrange a few things when I get home. Not many though.
I dont have a target exit date yet. I believe my "team" of DR's and nurses and therapy folks meet to talk and help decide what is best for me. At that time, I might get a target date. I need to get the most out of this and not be a 3rd child for Lori. She is already doing enough. She has been an incredible rock through all of this. Thank god she is in my life.
Stand by for a target date.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment