Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30 PM update

I shared a LOT of personal information on my last posting. A lot of it negative  and scary for me. I feel obligated to now share an update.
I started to get pretty stir crazy today. No physical therapy, no occupational therapy, less people here..,  Luckily my kick ass family started showing up. That started to help a little. Then I had something happen that has stopped from nerve issues. That really helped. Then, more family showed up. We ended up out in a courtyard playing a mix of, baseball, basketball, run around andbe wild and you can't hit me. It was rowdy as sin, loud as heck and it could not have been any better.
The family had to go though. Ugh I thought. I came back to my room. The number #1 concern that I have had worked for once. I was so happy that I was crying so hard that my back hurt. It is part of my ticket home. I immediately texted many people, I called on the nurse. She gave me a hug. I am so happy!!!  To top it off, I had forgotten what I had ordered for dinner. Who cares though, it is 2 hours old anyway. I opened it up and it was a pulled pork sandwich, slaw, fries, and 2 cookies. I hit the jackpot today.
I can honestly say today was the biggest turn around for me. I will be frustrated at some things in the future but maybe, just maybe this was some weird plan to prepare me for things to come.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me on this wicked scary journey.

Work hard, play harder, love hard. I said that earlier and it worked. Don't be surprised to see that tag line for a while out of me.
Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there my Friend. Baby steps will still get you to your goals. Message me on FB if you wanna chat.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete