Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tick tock tick tock

I am attempting to be patient and wait for the time to pass.  Hurry up and get here big day! 

Luckily, the weather just might be making a turn towards Spring!  T-Ball is upon us and we are getting outside more and more.  Well, we are always outside but now, we don't need rain coats, boots and umbrellas!  Rie has had Tball twice a week now so that keeps me pre occupied.  I also passed my technician license for amateur radio.  I hope to have my call sign and be able to transmit next week.

Yesterday I got our mail.  With technology, we hardly ever get  real mail.  Normally just advertisements and bills.  Imagine my surprise when I got a card addressed to me.  It is not my birthday.  What the heck is this?  I look at the return address and it is from my buddy in Colorado.  What the heck is he sending me?  Probably the funniest card I have ever received. 


Thanks Jeremy and family!  I think you hit is spot on!

No comments:

Post a Comment