Saturday, April 22, 2017

4-22 short update

I know the font on this post is different. I will blame the drugs as to why I can't figure how to get the font, Ariel to stick. So, you are stuck with times new roman I think.

I am in great hands. The DR.s, nurses and family and friends are all great. Even with how much this hurts and is scary, I can't believe how lucky I am. <-- not the drugs talking there.

The physical therapy lady kicks ass. Really hurts but in a good kind of way.
I am no longer in a prone position. I am at 30 degrees. My nurse even took my phone and took a picture of it. I will NOT be posting that on here. You can thank me later for that.

My nurse has a lofty goal of getting my legs off the side of the bed. I am not sure if that is a reality or not.
I do have another MRI scheduled for sometime later that I am dreading but not much that I can do about that.

I tried to set my blog up so that people can subscribe to it. Meaning, you get an email when I post. I think that is how it works at least.

My title said short update. Oops.
Take care all. Hug you loved ones and remember how grateful we all are and how kick ass life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment