Friday, April 28, 2017

April 28. Day 8 post op

Wow. What a ride.
I must remind everyone. This is purely for me. It is an outlet. It might be too personable.
With that disclaimer out of the way, my second note is about my support.  Good god am I lucky to have them. This is the personal part that I talked about. I am thanking Lori and David in particular but everyone at the same time. Thank you all I am blessed.

I moved to rehab yesterday.  That is a good thing. They focus more on day to day, how to do little things like put on socks. I also work on physical therapy.

I still have the same concern, nerve loss of lower extremities that do basic functions.
Again, the toughest part of this has been mental. 8 days ago, I was coaching tball. God what I would do to do that again.   I will get there. Just not as quickly as I thought I would.

Lastly a shout out to my kick ass co workers that have me covered. CM team rocks. I can't wait to get  back into BelManage!

Wrapping this up now. I have PT coming soon. That always makes me feel better.

Thanks again to all. Every little piece help right now. Every!

No comments:

Post a Comment